The Texas Tiger Chronicles

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Manic Monday - Bobby B. Star Jones and Lisa/Lenny

Mood: Reflective. Now that the alchohol is out of my system I am reflecting on the weekend and trying to remember who i gave my number to cause I been getting sketchy private calls.
Mode: I am wearing a Kenneth Cole cowboy shirt. Very Texas meets New York. Blue jeans and KC boots.
Munchies: Scrambled eggs with cheese and sausage.
Music to start the Day: "You remind me" by MJB. Have you ever dated someone who reminded you or someone you wished things had worked out with? I am. I always feel like no matter what, i am dating the same set of people. The new always seems to remind me of the old in terms of the way I am touched, kissed, "handled," treated, ignored, dissed and rejected. Such sweet memories...such bitter sorrow...why does it hurt so good?
Motif and Question of the Day: How many drinks does it take for you to be able to deny responsibility for your actions? (SIDEBAR: Someone took advantage of me and now I am pi$$ed)

I have thought long and hard about this post but honestly, does this next picture require any commenterry? The mere title alone should conjure up emotions in all of us. Sit back and enjoy this picture and title and tell me what you think. Because honestly, aren't we all looking to experience an emotional, physical and spiritual journey to love with a gay black man? Or is it just me?

StarCover.jpg

Must see TV:

bbbchristmas.jpg

To be young, rich, bad and beautiful. This is a pic of Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz's 16-year old daughter smoking outside of an LA club. She is boozing and partying at age 16, looking fabulous. She's like a black Hilton sister. Fabulous!

zenlen3%20copy.jpg

zenlen2%20copy.jpgzenlen4%20copy.jpg


Posted by Texas Tiger in NYC :: 4:33 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------