The Texas Tiger Chronicles

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Texas Tiger Chronicles

The Texas Tiger Chronicles

R U THE GIRL?

I did not get to watch ANTM's reunion show because I was on the phone with Bobby Brown Jr. But I am not convinced that Naima made the most of the past year. EVA was everywhere and where was Naima? She should really have worked that BLACK angle. See, Keenya told ya'll last year that she "didn;t get that black vide" from Naima. Hey Naima, where is your KING cover? SMOOTH cover?

Back to T-Boz and Chili
Chili's mic is on. T-Boz , your's isn't. But your prerecorded tracks are working flawlessly...I only wish your lips could keep up with them.

T-Boz has a body like Beyonce....sometimes she looks fit, sometimes chunky. Today T-Boz is giving me thickness round the waist and face. Maybe she is lip-syncing cause she is bloated.

And I know Bobby will kill me for saying this but this crab is as borind as a Destiny's CHild concert. And yes...I said it. Re-read, internalize it, get into it and then get over it.

Destiny's Child are BORING performers...and for that matter so is Beyonce (in the long run). Sure, Beyonce can rock you for 4 minutes on the VMAs, but that live DVD is a hot mess. Not impressed. Britney Spears does it better...and no she didn;t sing but still, Britney did it better.

There I go rambling again...let me get back to being negative about TLC.....I miss left eye.

What I always loved about TLC were the 3 personalities. They are 3 beautiful funny women. Would you watch a TV show about Beyonce and the girls? Hell no. Cause they are boing and fake. They pretend to be these wholesome Christian Texas girls (which they aren;t) whereas TLC kept it real.

DC3 - We are God-fearing Christian ladies who don;t sleep around outside of marriage and who love everyone. (B*T*H please)

TLC - We are some bisexual vixens who will fuck your husband and burn your muthafuckin house down on our way out the door. (Keepign it real).

I liked TLC for being who they were. They fought, they love, they vandalized, they set shit on fire, they slept with the rich and powerful and when their men got out of line they threw them bos on them.

T-Boz - I hate the hair and the outfit.

Chili - I admire you for never getting breast implants and working the flat look. And again, they kept it real. Beyonce's are fake.

And TLC always had better weaves.

the winner is....OH SO KRISY?

I did not think she would win cause she ain't cute...AT ALL. And she has on a lot of makeup and still looks a mess....so I would hate to see her without makeup and club lights.

And to continue rambling, I also missed Girlfriends and Half and Half last night.

And this NEW black movie looks a shitty mess. The Blacks are now going to the Skating RInk. We had the funeral (the bad bad bad movie with Jada, Cedric and Toni Braxton - so trashy I can;t think of its name), the black wedding (The Brothers), the black picnic (the Cookout), the black college (School Daze), but when are we going to have the black European vacation. They act like we all domestic. I been to Paris!


I love how fake Mira is about being happy to be the #2 bitch...she better than me cause I would have had my knife out.

I like this new song - I BET.

LONG LIVE TLC with the krispy girl who needs a makeover. SOmebody call Tyra!

Did ya'll hear she paid a plastic surgeon to come on TV and LIE and say that her breasts are real....yea right.





Posted by Texas Tiger in NYC :: 6:58 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------